Located in the Grand Canal Shoppes of the Palazzo Hotel and Casino is Wolfgang Puck’s upscale steakhouse. Cut lives up to its name offering table-side meat preparations in a relaxed modern environment with uncompromised service and attention to detail: a perfect place to end a winning night at the casino.
- Bread platter was beyond expectations with 4 different types of bread. Our favorite was the pretzel roll; the perfect sweet & salty stretchy & crusty masterpiece.
- Salad starter was a glorious combination of creatively prepared ingredients
- Steak doesn’t bleed because of their unique cooking process and time they allow the meat to rest.
- Sauces were creative and tasty, but not necessary as the steak is lacking nothing on it own
- Wide variety of meat cuts form renowned locations. We chose two American Wagyu filets (Snake River Farms and Nebraska).
- Select table-side prepared cuts
- Carrot Cake "Baked Alaska" was one of the most memorable dishes. It exceptionally covered all bases: texture, taste and appearance (most photogenic dish)
- Laid back, European feeling
- “I want you to take it slow, to feel like you’re my only table tonight” -Server
- Steak selection platter presented and explained to each table
- Multiple servers assist each table & were deeply knowledgeable about any questions we had about the menu
- Staff treats each guest like royalty, stepping to the side with a smile and greeting whenever passing a customer in the aisle ways
- Complimentary personalized birthday dessert and hand-written birthday card
- Creative, elaborate cocktails
- Expensive but won’t disappoint
- Hand chopped ice cubes from homemade ice block to create the perfect transparent ice cube
- Table-side cocktail option (Old-fashioned feature during our visit)
- Entree: Nebraska Wagyu Filet
- Side: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Dessert: Carrot Cake "Baked Alaska"
Address: 3325 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 607-6300